Print This Post
If you have an accident at a job site or ReStore, do you know how to report a claim?
Whether you need to report a General Liability claim, a Workers Compensation loss, property loss, or any other type of claim, the steps to report a claim is always the same.
You can report by phone at 855-434-4223 or report the loss online under the affiliate login page. Enter the passcode “Lockton” and select “File A Claim”.
It’s also important to have the correct policy number and location code when reporting a claim. Not providing the correct policy number or location code will delay your claim as the insurer attempts to locate that information.
Policy Numbers are below:
- General Liability – G24962842
- Property & Crime – F10865426
- Builder’s Risk – I08497904
- Directors & Officers – G2100585
- Vol. Medical – N04862429
- Vol. Disability – N04862430
- Auto – Individual to your affiliate (view policy documents)
- Workers’ Compensation – Individual to your affiliate (view policy documents)
If you need to know your location code/account number, or which type of policy a claim should go under, please call us at 888-553-9002.
Lastly, as always, D&O and EPL policies are very time sensitive, so make sure to report those losses ASAP.